VANESSA'S VACATION HOMES
- Frequently Asked Questions -
Q: What times are check-in and check-out?
- Check-in is 4:00 pm on the day of arrival. Check-out is 10:00 am on the day of departure.
Q: Can I check-in early or check-out late?
- Early check-in or late check-out is a possibility during off season by prior arrangement only. We will not know if it is possible until just before your arrival. Our cleaners need time to properly clean our home between guest departure at 10:00 am and next arrival at 4:00 pm.
Q: Do you have wi-fi at the house?
- Yes our homes have high speed wireless internet.
Q: Do you do direct bookings?
- Absolutely! You can book directly on our website and SAVE up to 20% on booking fees!
Q: What are your direct booking terms?
- We require 50% down to make your reservation. Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
- We do not offer refunds however trip insurance is available through our site and places such as InsureMyTrip.com
Q: Do you have any baby gear?
- Yes we have a pack-n-play and a high chair.
Q: How far is the grocery store?
- Deer Run General Store is right by our homes on Indian Point and has many quick grab items. Dollar General, Super Walmart, King Food Saver Grocery Store and Walgreens are only 5-10 minutes away.
Q: Will you accept shorter stays than the stated minimum nights?
- Yes we will accept shorter stays on occasion. Mainly when your stay is just a couple weeks out but please ask.
Q: How far are you from Table Rock Lake?
- This background picture is from one of our homes! Indian Point Marina is only about 5 minutes away from most of our homes. They have boat & waverunner rentals, boat slip rentals, a scuba dive shop and even a floating cafe.
Q: How far to the popular destinations?
- Indian Point Marina: 5 minutes
- Ledgestone Golf Course: 5 minutes
- Branson Airport: 25 minutes
- Branson Strip (Hwy. 76): 5 minutes
- Downtown Branson and the Landing: 15 minutes
- Moonshine Beach: 10 minutes
- Shows: 5 to 10 minutes
- Silver Dollar City: Less than 5 minutes away! - We are the closest homes in Branson to Silver Dollar City!
Q: Where can I buy the best priced show tickets?
- Discover Branson & Explore Branson have some of the best prices.
Q: Where can I buy discounted Silver Dollar City tickets?
- Silver Dollar City website has special offers
Q: Where are you located?
Our homes are located on Indian Point right by Silver Dollar City and Stonebridge Resort
You can see the general area on a map Click Here
Q: Do you allow smoking in your vacation homes?
- There is NO SMOKING in our homes. If we find that you have smoked in one of our homes there will be a minimum $500 fine charged. If you smoke outside please dispose of your cigarette butts properly in the trash.
Q: May we bring a pet to your vacation home?
- We do not allow pets. If we find that you have brought a pet in one of our homes there will be a minimum $500 fine charged.
Q: What do we furnish?
See the individual home listing for more details
- We furnish starter items including paper towels, toilet paper and dishwashing tabs that will be sufficient for most guests
- We do not furnish any toiletries, charcoal for the grill or towels for the pool
- If it is not listed we do not furnish it
Suggestions To Bring
- Your clothing choices will all depend on the season and the weather forecast. Due to Branson’s location, terrain and climate don’t be surprised if it’s chilly one day and warm and sunny the next. Always check the weather forecast before packing for your trip to Branson.
- Tank Tops
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Hiking Shoes and/or Tennis Shoes
- Light Jacket or coat, gloves, scarf and a warm hat depending on the season
- Of course you can’t leave home without packing the essentials including your personal toiletries. Make sure your Branson packing list includes these crucial travel items:
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Hair Conditioner
- Face Wash
- Shaving Cream
- Hair Products
- Personal Medicines
Q: Miscellaneous Travel Items
- Depending on your transportation plans or vacation itinerary there may be a few miscellaneous items you need to pack. Start with these basics and build out your Branson packing list to accommodate your travel plans:
- Beach Towels. You are not allowed to take our towels to the pool or beach.
- Laptop and Charger
- Cell Phone Charger
- Toys and Activities for Kids
- Refillable Silver Dollar City Mug!
Q: Packing for Outdoor Adventures
- From spending the day at Table Rock Lake to browsing the thrills at Silver Dollar City you will spend a great deal of time outdoors. Bring these items to ensure you have a comfortable vacation and not one filled with sunburn!
- Hiking Backpack/Daypack
- Bug Spray
- Hiking Poles
- Refillable Water Bottle
- Rain Jacket
If you have a specific excursion or activity planned (such as zip lining) you will want to double check what they require you to bring and/or wear. Most activities require guests to wear closed-toe shoes and weather-appropriate attire.